CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

20 Minute Cheeseburger Macaroni

I'm telling you now, that the recipes I post on here are not going to be anything fancy. I'm almost embarrassed to post this recipe because it's so easy and I'm practically cheating by using a box of Mac and Cheese. But it's very kid-friendly at my house so hopefully it will be at your house, too.
You will need....
1 lb hamburger
1 box Macaroni and Cheese (I think the Kraft 3 Cheese is the best)
1/3 cup tomato soup, undiluted
1 T mustard
2 Cups water
garlic salt
Brown the hamburger and drain fat.
Mix in soup, mustard, and water.
Bring to a boil. Add macaroni ONLY. Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add cheese packet and season with garlic salt.

2 comments:

anna said...

and i'm telling YOU that it was yum to the my today. thank you.

Mike, Amy, Libby, & Emma Landgren said...

i'm loving the recipes! thanks for posting.