CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

I -heart- Band Geeks

Thanks to my sister, Anna, for bringing back the wonderful memories of HHS Band. Yes, I was one of the drum majors and yes, everyone wanted to be just like me. Really, who doesn't want to be the leader of the band geeks?? You can read about her memory here
So for all you Bunco Babes from last night's party...especially Joni....here is proof of my prestigious position in the
Holdrege High School Duster Marching Band!
*These are pictures of pictures since I don't have a scanner. I'm not sure what makes me a bigger dork. The fact that I was a LOG (leader of the geeks) or that I know where these pictures are 13 years later. You be the judge.....just don't tell me.
There I am in the middle in the white. What a happy girl I was!
These were our uniforms my Jr. year. Noelle is your model in the middle. White satin skirts and jackets with gold sequin trim. A gold bowtie and cumberbund. White gloves. White keds with white sequin legwarmers. I kid you not....and I will wear those to Bunco next month.
My Senior year we got these. Nice hats!! Check out the trophy!
Two Bunco Babes are hiding in this picture.......can you find them???
This picture will give you a clue.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

anna said...

okay, first, while my children cry for my attention, i am laughing hilariously!!!!!!!! and second...i am appalled that you would not take a picture of me. where's the love? if not for me, no one would know of your geekness!!!