CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Luxurious Life of Anna


My sister, Anna, FINALLY has a blog. I've been waiting for this day to come! You will love her commentary on life and her a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e twins. She and I joke that with all the blogs I MUST read everyday the care of my children suffers. So Thank You Anna for giving me one more reason everyday to neglect my children. You are the best.

Go there now!! Click: theluxuriouslifeofanna.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Allikaye's Mama said...

Yay for the sister!! And of COURSE your blocks will be cute! I am planning on bringing them out in OCtober...because we are coming to visit!! Woohoo!! And since I am hand delivering them...they will be free of charge! One more thing...does Emma or Addie want animal print and the other girly print? Let me know!