CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

More House Pictures

Windows are in....
This is inside the piano room:
Inside the kitchen:
Inside of the front door:
Front (north) side of the house:
Fireplace:
Beginning of the deck:
Shingles:
Siding:
Addie started Pre-School at Trinity on Wednesday. She would not smile for this picture. She was very serious about starting school. When I picked her up I asked her what she did and she said, "I don't know, but it was sure fun!"



3 comments:

anna said...

holy cow! i can't believe how fast your house is coming! it probably feels like forever to you. i love the picture of addie of course. her talent is coming along nicely!!

Allikaye's Mama said...

Hi! I am so excited to see the finished product of your house! I'm sure you are too! Do you have a fall recipe you could share?? Come over!

Wendi said...

We drove by your house the other day, it looks so nice! I can't believe how quickly it's coming along. That's got to be so exciting for you guys!!